To our awesome customers, in order to remain compliant with current State rules and to ensure we’re here for you well in to the future we are instituting the following additional changes to our business model effective today:
- all bar top seating will be eliminated
- all drinks and food will be served by a server including outdoor bbq
- absolutely no walk up bar service inside or out
- you must have a table to enter and you must wait outside until a table is ready. We encourage reservations although walk ins ARE accepted if a table is available.
- we are canceling our free cider pressing, horse drawn wagon rides and outdoor activities
- if you are going to the cafe please park in the overflow lot and walk to the back entrance of the cafe.
Many of you have told us how well we have done creating a comfortable, compliant and safe environment and we take pride in that and our track record. NYS hospitality businesses need your support and understanding more than ever right now.
Open Wednesday through Sunday 12-9
Cherry Valley Farmhouse recognized for brewing excellence at world’s largest commercial beer competition
Our award winning brewer brings years of industry experience owning and operating a brewery in Colorado and strives to brew a beer for everybody. Our beers are handcrafted using our own grains and local CNY hops. Come enjoy a diverse selection of beers brewed true to style including Lagers, Wheat Beers, Amber Ales, IPAs, Belgian Ales, Stouts, Barrel Aged Beer and more!
Try our new NEIPA "Huell Like These Melons"
Enjoy a table at the farm. Enjoy simple pub style menu items cooked fresh and prepared from scratch including beef from our own farm! We slow smoke meats here on our large reverse flow smokers using hickory and cherry wood from our own woods. As we do not use processed or frozen foods and prep and cook all your meals from scratch we occasional run out of items in peak demand, please understand this is happens as we prefer to provide you the freshest healthiest choices.
Enjoy being immersed in an active crop and animal farm with views of 9 counties as you enjoy our delicious brews and foods. This is a family and animal friendly environment with our own homemade playgrounds, multiple patios and outdoor decks, pumpkin patch and seasonal live music stage
Nestled high in the hills of Pompey is our authentic farm brewery and restaurant with a true local food experience. Heritage Hill Brewhouse in Pompey.
3149 Sweet Road, Jamesville, NY 13078
(315) 677-7060 Please note we do not take over the phone to go orders.
04:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Bar closes an hour after times noted above (Sunday @ 7pm)
Notice: Use of the site by photographers and other non-purchasing customers must be agreed to in advance by owner. Grounds are closed during non-business hours.