FREE 5 mile DELIVERY!
From Brewhouse to Rt. 173 North, Rt. 80 South, Pompey Center Rd East, Rt 81 West
Click below for on-line ordering, having problems? Call us at 315-677-7060
Welcome to the Sunset Drive in @ Palladino Farms, sponsored by Heritage Hill Brewhouse
While we want you to fully enjoy your time here we ask that you closely follow these new rules to ensure we can continue to offer this opportunity for weeks to come to many others.
· Please only share space with your family and or group you arrived with
· Do not congregate in larger groups
· Our playgrounds and animal pens are closed. While you are welcome to walk the fence line and trails we ask that you do not gather at spots.
· Port o Johns are available for your use and a hand sanitation station is available as well. Please keep proper spacing if you have to wait to use any of these. The bathrooms inside the brewhouse are also open but limited to two people at any time.
· We are providing music for you to enjoy from your own car/parking spot. Please do not gather at or near the stage as this area is closed for gathering.
· The brewhouse will remain open as usual for purchases of take-out beverages, however, note we do not recommend on-site consumption of alcohol. Please wear a mask if entering the brewhouse.
· Please use sound judgement and please ensure your children also follow all of these rules as we know many will be watching how successfully and safely we can execute this and we need your help to make sure that happens.
· If you do not agree with these rules, are unable to abide by them, do not feel comfortable to accept the inherent risks of an event like this please ask for a refund for your entry fee (prior to 8pm) and come back soon to enjoy our spot another time!
· Failure to subsequently follow these rules will result in you being asked to leave and we cannot provide any refunds in that case.
Thank you for your support and have an amazing time!
Attached you will find our current offerings, costs and policies regarding booking your own event at Heritage Hill, please fill out the attached Event Request Form (after you have reviewed our offerings) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The upstairs of our barn will become available for booking of events once our plans have been finalized. We will release a schedule and cost some time in February, stay tuned to our website and Facebook for a notification!
Cherry Valley Farmhouse recognized for brewing excellence at world’s largest commercial beer competition
Our award winning brewer brings years of industry experience owning and operating a brewery in Colorado and strives to brew a beer for everybody. Our beers are handcrafted using our own grains and local CNY hops. Come enjoy a diverse selection of beers brewed true to style including Lagers, Wheat Beers, Amber Ales, IPAs, Belgian Ales, Stouts, Barrel Aged Beer and more!
Try our new NEIPA "Huell Like These Melons"
Enjoy a table at the farm. Enjoy simple pub style menu items cooked fresh and prepared from scratch including beef from our own farm! We slow smoke meats here on our large reverse flow smokers using hickory and cherry wood from our own woods. As we do not use processed or frozen foods and prep and cook all your meals from scratch we occasional run out of items in peak demand, please understand this is happens as we prefer to provide you the freshest healthiest choices.
Enjoy being immersed in an active crop and animal farm with views of 9 counties as you enjoy our delicious brews and foods. This is a family and animal friendly environment with our own homemade playgrounds, multiple patios and outdoor decks, pumpkin patch and seasonal live music stage
Nestled high in the hills just outside Manlius and Fayetteville is our authentic farm brewery and restaurant with a true local food experience. Heritage Hill Brewhouse & Kitchen in Pompey.
3149 Sweet Road, Jamesville, NY 13078
(315) 677-7060 Please note we do not take over the phone to go orders.
12:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Bar closes an hour after times noted above (Sunday @ 7pm)
Notice: Use of the site by photographers and other non-purchasing customers must be agreed to in advance by owner. Grounds are closed during non-business hours.